Our Venue: Silver Jubilee Pavilion , Showgrounds Exhibition Centre , Graylands Road , Claremont, WA, 6010
Floorplan : coming soon
Click here for Exhibitor Application Form
Booths are arranged in specific sections to make it easy for visitors to find particular types of products and services. Great care is taken to ensure the layout of the Expo creates a warm, friendly and open atmosphere which begins with the most popular attractions at the entrance and culminates in the live entertainment stage and food café. We locate psychic readers and practitioners in quiet areas away from the noise of the stage, while the market and eco village booths and community groups are located near the buzz of the food and stage areas.
Showcase your business in a site specific section
- Health & Wellbeing
- Natural Therapies
- Eco Living
- Psychic Readings
- Food & Nutrition
- Creative Arts
How we put it all together for you
We keep our exhibition prices to a minimum to ensure you receive maximum profit from your exposure at the Expo. We provide you with a clean, bright and professional shell scheme stand so you can showcase your products and services in an attractive and appealing way.
What you receive with your booth
- An Exhibitor Showcase Profile 300 words + Logo and contact details on the Expo Website www.consciouslivingexpo.com.au/exhibitors
- Complimentary Tickets for your clients and friends . You receive a custom link for as many FREE tickets as you require on the Online Ticket Site
- Exhibitor Badges ( as many as required)
- A Facebook Post shared with our followers
- A comprehensive eGuide to Exhibiting Success which packed with tips and ideas for you to prepare and plan for a successful Expo.
Full Shell Booth
- Fascia with Booth Name and Number in white lettering on Magenta background
- White Walls 2.5 metres high
- 4 amp Power Point
- 2 Spotlights
Practitioner/ Gallery Booth
- Practitioners can apply for a Practitioner Booth in the Natural Therapies Zone for treatments, readings, consultations
- Fascia with Booth Name and Number in white lettering on Blue background
- White Walls 2.5 metres high
- 1 Spotlight
Market Place, Eco Living , Food & Nutrition
- Carpeted Booth with White Panels 2.5 m High and Side Panels 1 m
- Booth Sign in white lettering on Red background on the Back Wall .
Creative Arts Gallery
Authors and Artists can apply for a Gallery Booth at a reduced cost
- Carpeted Booth with White Panels 2.5 m high
- Fascia with Booth Name and number in white lettering on a Red Background
Community Groups / Trade Table Space
- A Trade Table Space in a 2m x 2m carpeted area for information and sale of products suitable for new start up businesses
- Not for Profit Organisations and Community Groups can apply for a 25% discount
Psychic Reading Room
We have a limited number of catering booths available. Price on application.
Printing and Design of Flyers Posters Business Cards Signs
We also have available a poster design service and customized stand display services on request (please contact us for further information).
Exhibitors are invited to present a short talk or interactive demonstration, an experiential workshop, performance or meditation on our program. Fees apply if not part of exhibitor package. Click here to apply
Exhibitor Service Pack
- Poster /Brochure design and Printing at discounted rates Click Here to Download
- Complimentary tea coffee and filtered water in the exhibitor Lounge throughout the Expo.
- Exhibitor Booth Awards and Networking Function
- Complimentary Admission Tickets for Guests
- Staff Badges for up to 6 staff working on the booth
- Dedicated Event Management Team
- e Guide to Exhibiting Success
Guide to Exhibiting with Conscious Living
All the information you require to set up your booth, furniture hire, ordering exhibitor badges and any other queries is contained in the Exhibitor Manual.
Gallery of Exhibitors past and present