Dr Sandra Cabot
Dr Sandra Cabot MBBS, DRCOG, has several medical clinics in Sydney and is the author of 30 books on health. Stop and see Dr Sandra Cabot at Booth 55 at the expo where she will be available to answer your questions.
Dr Cabot is the Medical and Executive Director of the Australian Women’s Health Advisory Service. This service was established in 1982 and since that time has provided free help to people all over the world via phone and the Internet.
Dr Cabot believes that the most important health issues for people today are –
- Learning how to Keep Yourself Healthy so you do not become a victim of disease
- The control of obesity and the prevention of diabetes
- Educating our children about self esteem, good diet and healthy lifestyle
- Making hormone replacement therapy safe and as natural as possible
- The use of specific nutritional supplements to treat and prevent diseases
- The prevention of cancer and early detection of cancer
- Educating doctors and naturopaths so that they can work together using evidence based holistic medicine to achieve the best outcomes for patients
- The effective treatment of mental and emotional illness
- A supportive and well educated community where people have the confidence and knowledge to find the best health care