Eckankar is an ancient spiritual teaching and a modern-day religion that offers spiritual techniques and resources for an individual to discover truth through personal experience. These spiritual tools help you explore your dreams and many other aspects of your life. This can help you have greater love and understanding of past and present relationships, and gain spiritual insights that improve the quality of all aspects of your daily life.
Eckankar will be offering free information about the Eckankar teachings at the Conscious Living Expo including:
- ♦ Free Introductory Books – Ancient Wisdom for Today, The Spiritual Experiences Guidebook
- ♦ Free HU CD – Hear The Sound of Soul, HU and learn how you can use it to transform your life
- ♦ Free Books (limited daily offer with presentation of a copy of Eckankar Exhibitors Information) – The Call of Soul or The Spiritual Exercises of ECK
- ♦ A free Sound of Soul event, held in the Sound Temple – (Saturday, October 20th @ 1pm – 1:45pm)
- ♦ Free Monthly Spiritual Exercise email
- ♦ Free Invite to Eckankar Australian Seminar 2019
The Eckankar teachings speak to the inner being, Soul.
Soul is the true self, the inner, most sacred part of each person. In Eckankar we believe that each person is Soul.
The pressures of the modern world make it easy to forget who we are as Soul. Our physical senses and emotions become overwhelmed, and we lose Soul’s spiritual view. Regaining this view is called Soul Travel. Soul Travel is accomplished by practising the spiritual tools, on a daily basis.
Key to the Eckankar teachings is the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. The spiritual leader of Eckankar, he has the special ability to act as both an Inner and Outer teacher and guide. He is given respect but not worshipped. He teaches the sacred sound of HU, The Sound of Soul, a spiritual technique that connects you with direct experience of the Light and Sound of God. This connection will enrich your life and help you put daily problems into loving perspective.
The great beauty of Eckankar is that it is a living religion; it evolves as our consciousness evolves, helping the individual to gain Spiritual Freedom in this lifetime.